Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Signs During The Day

- Sign # 1 -
Well the day started with a "poop", sorry for the garaf, of a cat on the doorsteps of our house, (this is happening at least once a month, I really don't understand, why ONLY in front of our house, is it a sign, or the cat just loves us)!!!

Note: Can someone please explain this to me?

- Sign # 2 -
As usual, late to work, The Mo faces traffic (which I hate the most about Dubai) using horns, flashes, and some shouts :D [I try to control myself as much as possible, but when it comes to Asians, no comments!!!] Then the mission to find a parking slot in Dubai Media City!!!

Note: I know I know, wake up earlier, but I cant, it has been a year & a half like this!!! Any ideas how to wake up on time & not click the snooze button? :D

- Sign # 3 -
Requests, inquiries, orders, etc...Work work work...*yawning*
**Interuption, as a normal daily scene in dubai, an accident right under our office between two cars, each of which was a lady driver, as it showed, each called their back up of guys to "support" them in whatever, however, notice the amount of people gathered**


Note: Drive Safely...I speed a lot :3ayoo6: any suggestions!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- Sign # 4 -
Then, as planned previously with my friends, to go Karting, so I decided to park my car somewhere on the way, and go with one of my friends to Dubai Autodrome, since it is far, and I m not in the mood of driving, well guess what, I was driving a salon car***, I parked over the sand and it got stuck!!! Took some time to dig it out with the help of my friend, no need for details (fdee7a), then reached the Karting track safely.

Note: Park Wisely!!!

- Sign # 5 -
The thrill during the race was amazing, however, the results were bad :( didn't get a good position in the race :p (My best lap time was 1min 21secs (11th place out of 23) lol

Note: Mo, you are not a good driver in karting, but not that bad...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- Sign # 6 -
After that, went to have my best caeser salad ever again & again @ More cafe, lol, I'm starting to think that I m not only addicted to this place, but also might be considered a sickness =p

Note: Please see a doctor :o

---
***Salon car: I will talk about the story of my 4x4 car in a later post
---

C'est tout! Voila, am @ home blogging, yawning, & going to sleep soon =)

Wa domtom :hat:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam brother, nice site mashallah..I enjoyed reading ur posts..

personally i dont believe in signs..its just happened to be a bad day..
All the best in ur long.

The Mo said...

Salam...

Neither do I fully believe in them, except in extreme circumstances, it's just that I called them signs for fun, kol shee qada2 oo qadar, thats how we believe in it :)

Thanks a lot :)

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

:yaaaaaaaaawn:

sign 1: better than having the occasional bird poop on ur shoulder, and ppl saying 5eir 5eir! lol

sign 2: nam bakkeer w fee2 bakkeer w shuf il se77a (and diligence) keif betseer :D well i believe we r what we keep saying we r, so tell urself every nite before going to bed, i will wake up early and i will be more diligent. and congrats! u have just programmed ur subconscience mind :D

sign 3: dont jump at the opportunity of being nice :P prioritize.. work first, then play :D

4: thats no sign! unless a sign of bad judgement :P dont park a salon on a sandhill. or anythng that looks like a hill for that matter :la6em:

sign 5: practice makes perfect :p

sign 6: erm also not a sign :D bas no worries Mo, 7atezha2 eventually.

The Mo said...

I know mesh signs, bas samet-hom haik :mob:

lol thanks for commenting on all of them, & hahaha @ # 1 :p

#2 got early today (only 20 mins late) lol =)


Merci :)

An Oriental Blog said...

lol what a day!

The Mo said...

:D
Had a better day el youm :p

Jood said...

just like the other day , woke up seing one of the fish menta7reh mn el 7oo`9 and a dofda3 mad3oos 3al 2ar`9,lol !
but my day went smoothely!

Anonymous said...

What a day 3anjad :P

LOL @ Jood :D

The Mo said...

jood: loool, I wonder why the fish comitted suicide, sheklek m3azbeet-hom :sc:
defda3 mad3oos ya salam, I m imagining the colors of a defda3 ma3doos :S

hala: ya, msh tabe3i I found a dead bird on our balcony kaman (this is the 2nd one) and the third is almost dying (seems sick)

It seems we gotta change our house :D

Thanks all :)