Friday, January 26, 2007

About Paragliding

Salam

First of all if the below post (The video) was not working, please click
here to watch it. (Some of you might have watched it previously)

The video is taken in Oman, few months back.
The video is funny at the begining, so don't laugh or make fun of me, but the wind was so strong at that altitude
I love such activities/adventures, and looking forward to jump using a parachute from an airplane, also want to do bungee jumping.


So, do you have the guts? I guess some do ;)

Have a great weekend
Regards
=)

P.S. I tried a lot to post the video and write some text, but the video wouldn't work with that, I don't know why, so I would be grateful, if someone could lead me on how to post a video & write some text in the same post. Therefore, I was only able to put the video in a seperate post so that it works and write here some comments only.

11 comments:

di.di said...

cool! here, we have it but mostly at the beach...

The Mo said...

Cool...
Malaysia is a country that I m looking forward to visit in future :)

Thanks =)

Jood said...

yeah as drama diva said, only at the beach!
and about posting the video in the same post, 3adee write whatever you want to write and then add the link! this is wat I do :???:

Anonymous said...

I would never do any of the above :scared:

The Mo said...

jood: fee hon kaman 3al beach, bas the thrill isn't the same when you're jumping from a high mountain :rgs:

I tried ma zebe6, will give it another try in another post, thanks :)

hala: I thought so, but believe it or not, it isn't at all....when I was running i felt the risk, but the moment your legs are in the air & leave the mountain, the feeling is just so exciting & not scary at all. :rgs:

Thanks all :)

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

me envious! bidi :( i love thrill sports! the adrenaline rush is fab!

um el quwain, here i come!

The Mo said...

a7la shee bl mawdoo3 el adrenaline :D

lool :p

Jood said...

yeah sure , `3air lama tkoon bain el mountains, e7tamal el moot bekon akbar :p
bs it looks fun to do, love such thing :yai:

The Mo said...

jood: lol b3eed el shar :D
Ya its more fun :rgs:

di.di said...

FYI, 2007 is visit malaysia year!!

The Mo said...

With a boss like mine, it doesn't seem I m gonna visit anywhere anytime soon!!! :mob: