Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mood: In the kitchen

Ok here is a little bit of entertainment, away from serious posts =)

Tonight I thought instead of ordering junk food for dinner as most of the times , how about Mo enters the kitchen, since it has been a while, although I m not a fan of eggs (I eat eggs probably 3 times a year only), though, I was in the mood of doing an omlette.

Enjoy the show :p

Here are 7 eggs, all for me, j/k :p also for my parents


Then added a tomato

Added two kinds of cheese white & yellow

Added a piece of hotdog + salt & pepper

Scrambelled them all together (I usually pour some milk in it, but didn't have this time)

Put some butter in the pan
The scrambelled egg in the pan getting cooked all together
The final product, lol, sa7tein :)
Okay this was a simple demonstration of some of my cooking skills, if you want to cal them so, more dishes to come soon, I just have to be in the mood and on a weekend :D

15 comments:

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

one word: CHOLESTEROL :la6em:

The Mo said...

lol ma howeh mesh kol youm bakol baiظ
:p

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

lol, i was concerned bout ur parents sara7a :p

Anonymous said...

LOL yes too many calories :P But at least you had the guts to actually enter the kitchen :D

The Mo said...

proudpali: lol don't worry it is okay, met3awdeen 3aley :P

hala: lol if I want to count calories each time, I wont eat anything, I always have the guts to enter the kitchen :p

Anonymous said...

calories calories sho ya3ni? :p

it seems yummy The Mo.. jad jawwa3tni :(

beddi menno :sad:

The Mo said...

Ya sho ya3ni!! We live once :p
lol

Sorry ma kan asdi ajawe3kom :D

Had keef lama tshoofo el tabekh 3ala osooloh ;P

Anonymous said...

It is the first time I visit your blog but it sure sint gonna be the last why:

1- we studied the same university

2- Your recipe kinda made me feel so full,,, and I am dieting so this works for me :) sadeit nefsi ya Mo.. bas bte3ref.. atleast you would take the risk of eating it :) ur a brave man! :)

The Mo said...

Welcome to my blog :)

We did!? hehe okay :D

bas lish betsed el nefs :cry:
Good luck in your diet =)

Jood said...

Yummy !!
I still cannot remember the last time I ate eggs :-c:

The Mo said...

Lol it seems its yummy for some & betsed el nefs for others :D

Hmm, their good in their supplements I think, kol fatra oo fatra :P

Thank you 4 ur comments =)

Anonymous said...

heheheh.. dont take it in a bad way :) I was just teasing :)

yes we did.. we didnt REALLY know each other but I could recognise the picture on your blog :)

I did work in online advertising tooo :) I saw you at my old office in Netad if you remember... that's all...

The Mo said...

lol, I know :D

Ok now I know who :sofera:

Congrats on your katb ktab =)

Anonymous said...

tayyeb glad you know who :) Allah ybarek feek :) 3o2balak :)

The Mo said...

:)

ان شاء الله

=)