Sunday, January 21, 2007

5 Things That People Might NOT Know About Me

I have been tagged by Loza

1)
When I usually plan on something (i.e. Buy a car, Travel somewhere, etc...), I don't go brag about it at all, only to those who are involved or may play a role in the thing that I m looking forward to do (i.e. Parents), because we were taught by our beloved prophet PBUH that:
استعینوا علی قضاء حوائجکم بالکتمان

2)
I didn't cry when my brother Yazan passed away at the age of 12, I was almost 6 years old (16 years ago), as I wasn't aware of the meaning of life & death, yet, when many relatives passed away (i.e. My grandma) etc…, I never cried as well, however, the death of my uncle almost 6 Months ago made me cry like a baby, a scene that no one would have imagined that "The Mo" would be in, I liked him a lot, الله يرحمه
I m a person that hardly show emotions to anyone, but doesn't mean I'm not emotional, it is just hard to express it out loud, but they do exist in the inside, however, I m sure that I will show those to my prolonged future partner in life. Kids are exceptions; I adore kids, specially my nieces (Shahd & Noor).

3)
بعد اخذ بالاسباب في جميع امور الحياة فأنا شخص متوكل على ربي تماما
وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ

وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْه أُنِيبُ ِ

4)
After dawn prayer, I like to eat something sweet (i.e. Chocolate) and then drink very cold water after it.

5)
Lets say I want to take action X, and I m totally satisfied with this action, however, action X, will make a group of people to start talking about it (either negatively or positively), therefore, taking action Y, which I m not convinced with, will not make the group of people talk, I will go for action X, because, if my action is in compliance with my religious beliefs, ethics, & morals, then I really don't care about people's talk.

=)

P.S. I talk a lot, its good that they are only 5 things that we have to list :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice The Mo.. and i am sorry for your brother.. Allah yer7amoh :(

but how come u dont express ur feelings? enno bef2a3 elwa7ad :p

thanx The Mo, u dont talk that much ya3ni :D

The Mo said...

Thank you :o

I've got used to it :p
But as you said maybe soon I will explode :S

Welcome =) I thought I do lol.

Anonymous said...

la b3ed esharr :)

ba3dain u have to tag other blogs.. ;)

The Mo said...

Lol I still don't know anyone on the blogosphere, therefore, wouldn't want to bother anyone I dont know :D

In future :P

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

may God bless yazan's soul. i remember it dint hit me at the time too.. (and u cudnt have been 8! i was around 10 so u were around 6 :P)

nice to see u blogging :)

The Mo said...

Kont mlakhbe6 :S
I am always bad in dates :p
Ameen...
Thank you =)