Friday, February 2, 2007

Two Extremes!!!

Meet Mr. Mal5oom who is shocked by the two events that are happening nowadays one of which is a mourning event and the other is a celebration event:


The first is that of the shia'a out there who are mourning, in the name of Islam, in their point of view, the death of Al Hussain (No need to go into details of it here), using various means, many of which are just too inhumane, bloody, and heartless. (I think you understood what I mean by that, as the pictures has been spread already on the internet)

الله يهديهم الى الصراط المستقيم
لو كان الحسين رضي الله عنه حي الان لكان ردعهم على أفعالهم فهو بريء منهم و من أفعالهم


The second is the celebration of the Gulf Cup Champions fans in means that are way far than civilization. The trafficked streets filled with dirt, burnouts, noise pollution, etc…

لكان أجدى أن يكون هذا الحماس استعمل بما يفيد الامة من الوقوف يدا بيد بوجه العدو من أجل نصرة فلسطين
و لكن شتان بين هم و هم


On the other hand, I'll leave you with two "byelkhamo" pictures I took today while it was raining.

The first is of the street upside down!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
اللهم صيباً نافعاً

The second is of a baby girl plant!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(My mom put it next to the plant, don't know why, maybe to make the plant feel better?)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :yai:

10 comments:

Reem said...

Mo, i know what u mean...

but to come and think about it, you can't blame the locals much! what do they know about politics, and hungry children of the world.. they weren't tought better! bas ya ma7la il UAE eddam ghera.. at least they send some money :dunno: el darb 3al ba2i who only watch with amusement..

the noise and the poulation annoyed me too after a while, although i was really happy at the start! at least they're cheering over sports and not star academy :D

masa il kahir sa7ee7!

The Mo said...

True, sometimes they are as ignorant as americans!!
We don't deny all the help done from their rulers for the sake of the palestanian cause, probably one of the major contributions in total.
Yet, the bright side, as you said, it is better cheering for sports than to cheer for live shows (i.e. SA & Superstar)
Your comments are much appreciated
Masa el khairat :)

Anonymous said...

3ajbatni ur mom.. ma arwa2ha :D

u guys cant understand how women must have a feeling towards things.. her plant is not only a plant for her.. it means much more :p

the first two la5eming events, with you, especially the shai'a mourning.. I cant understand this :???:

this morning it s raining here too.. Allahomma zed wa barek..Allahomma sayyeban nafe3an..

nice post to start my morning with, thanx MO :wardeh:

The Mo said...

hehe :D

la2 I, as a guy, understand :p

about shia'a shekloh ana bede al6om 7ali 3ala el la6em yali byesawoo!!

ma sha2 ALLAH...ameen :)

Welcome & good afternoon =)

Reem said...

saba7o :)

Wallah ya Mo, i take that back! The Formula 1 Race taking place woke me up from my sleep :( zamameer wo 6ora2at msakara wo helicoptors! :eek:

Khalas! sho 6e5o ya kser me55o! Too many sporty events going on in 1 week!

Allah be3een!

The Mo said...

Gmorning/afternoon :D

lool =p

lisa el engines ta3 el Formula askham!!!

Allah y3eenkom in AD :p

Diana said...

عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: ليس منا من لطم الخدود وشق الجيوب ودعا بدعاء الجاهلية

الله يهديهن

I wrote something in my blog about something that shocked me.
two Shiite kids in the school I teach at who showed me the injuries in their heads where their parents injured them with blades and then started hitting these injuries with swords to make blood flow :s
I mean come on, they're kids :(

about the plant, I agree with Loza :D

The Mo said...

diana:

Thats very bad!!! Poor kids...:(

عنجد الله يهديهم

Since, we aren't able to do anything, I wish Human Rights could react against those awful acts!!!

& Loza agrees with u I guess :p

Sel3 said...

well allah yehdehom.

thanks for sharing the rain photo with us, your photos are nice keep on sharing, today it was raining also, i walked all the way home in the rain. it was nice.

The Mo said...

moa:

Ya it was raining, while I m in office all the time, I wish I could walk back home all the way from DMC :p

Thanks man

Regards