Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eye

While I was surfing one of the forums during a weekday, I saw a subject entitled "Focus on your car" which asks members to post pictures of their cars, therefore, not thinking of any consequences this could get me into, I thought of sharing a picture of my car, which for your information is not a fancy car at all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(The Picture I posted with a dirty look of my car)

On the weekend, we planned to go to the desert for fun, Dune Bashing (4x4 cars). I don't know the source of the problem, but my car got damaged, I had to put it in the garage for a period of 1 month and paid a bill of almost 11,000 DHS equivalent to $3,000.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(While Dune Bashing)

Now the subject of my post is that I felt this has happened to me as a matter of envy probably, since I related "posting the picture in a public forum" with "an accident just few days later". I might be right or wrong, however, I have a strong feeling that it was an "evil eye".

Anyways, I remembered something; people think that using an "eye object" such as below & many of its similarities could prevent harm from an envy that is made by an evil eye of a person.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But it is a big No No. This is considered some sort of disbelieving that everything is in the hands of God and believing in an object that could do nothing for you.

Therefore, one of the best solutions to protect ourselves is reading qura'an and the relevant "thikr" that was taught to us by our Prophet PBUH.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I totally submitted to ALLAH with regards to the matter as it is something that he wants to happen for a reason and it is good that it happened to something tangible and not personal. Moreover, I promised my dad to never take my car to the desert anymore. Furthermore, there are other reasons that I have learnt that I would like to keep for myself.

Nevertheless, tonight my dad told me that the insurance company agreed to refund 45% of the amount, I was so happy. And as a matter of gratitude, please feel free to have some of these so-called "baraze2" I have no idea why their called like that!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Adios!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye.. lol :D

I don't know about that, I don't believe in such things! nevertheless el 7amdellah 3ala salamt-ha el ma7rooseh :D

Ana ba7ib el baraze2 :-o:

Anonymous said...

It is the evil eye..As for your point that using and eye object is some type of not depending on Allah on all your matters might be true,but you know I have a small plate which you can hang in your car or home,engraved on it "sourat al-falaq", and framed with little blue beads, it combined the two and I purchased it like that.

Anyways, Allah ye7mi sayyara and thanks for the baraze2.

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

i believe in 7asad, bas i dont believe i shud blame everything on it.. kul shi m2addar. قبل ما تشغل السيارة الصبح قول 3 مرات بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الارض و لا في السموات و هو السميع العليم.
im sure u know this already, bas lil tathkeer :) (and it does wonders! sub7an allah)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm Ba5af mn el 7assad yeah, bs I donno I like to share the good things I have with my friends :yai:

Nevertheless I forgot to tell u that ur plate no. 7elo, tbeee3 ? :D Bokra bensare2 el plate o bte7ki eni 7asadtak lol!

O ba7ebesh el baraze2, 23zemni 3la mansaf :3ayoo6:

Zahgan!

Anonymous said...

fe 7assad w 7ossad,alqor2an w elthekr bebe3dohen 3anna :)

"baraze2"? wesho had?

The Mo said...

jaz:
We are supposed to believe in it, since it is in our religion :D

ALLAH ysalmak :P

Sa7tein ma yeghla 3alek 7abtein barazoo2at =)

---

noura:

I don't think such stuff are permissable, since what are their use!? Just faith, relying on ALLAH, and reciting the required thikr is enough to protect you...

Thank you & sa7tein :D

---

proudpali:

Of course we shouldn't blame everything on it...shokran lal tathkeer :D

---

zahgan:

Ya3ni mabtegdar tdalak saket ahh :ag:

adesh betshtree el raqam :sofera:
(Already ma63ooj mn 3ainak shekloh mn ayam zaman) :p

Mansaf Coming Soon in 2007 :D

---

mnosh:

Ya true :)

baraze2 naw3 mn anwa3 el 7alweyat bl simsim wa laken la adri limatha someya b baraze2 itha ma3mool mn simsim :P I know that u know lol :D

Anonymous said...

I used to think Baraze2 is Barazeh :P

And yes i agree with you about the Quran part.

Anyway, I hope things are fine with you now :)

The Mo said...

Yes it is
برازء

Weird naming :D

Everything is great now :yai:

Thank you :hat:

Anonymous said...

yes.. i remember that post and i was surprized to see people posting thier own cars in public forums where u dont know what sort of people would like your car and maybe envey u for it..personally i'm against posting personal photoes through the net..

The Mo said...

But you got more people on the road who see your car on a daily basis, therefore, envy is everywhere whether online or offline...:???:

Life said...

العين حق

I surely believe in that.. And I try to read some Quran when I know somone have a record of that :)

Bas o ba3den ma3 el kit kat o baraze2 o kol hal ashya2 elle betshahi.. :'( me biddi :D

The Mo said...

el 7amdiLLAH as believers we have to :)

ALLAH yeb3ed 3ana el 7asad =)

You didn't see anything yet with regards to food, I m just looking for enough time to show everyone my cooking skills :P
(If Mo can cook, you can cook ) lol